A wonderful salt lamp design oil burner. The candle sits in the centre of the salt lamp and above is a metal holder to place the glass in, to hold the fragrance oil.
OIl Burner Instructions for Use:
- Pace a few drops of fragrance oil into top of burner
- Top up the burner with water just below the rim
- Light the candle and place in the bottom of the burner
- Add oil/water as needed, keeping the receptacle full
- After a few minutes a pleasant aroma is given off
- Extinguish the candle with candle snuffer if water comes to the boil
- Re-light as required - always check water level prior to lighting burner.
Himalayan Salt Lamp Oil Burner